TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: WIN 6 MONTHS PAID SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
OMDIGI GROUP COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian (AUS), New Zealand (NZ), United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA) and Singapore (SNG) residents who are aged 18 years and older.
- Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian’s permission to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- There will be 1 winner.
- Promotion commences 17:00 AEDT 01/05/2019. Entries close 23:59 AEDT on 31/07/2019. (The Promotion Period)
- Judging will be conducted on 01/08/2019. The winners will be first contacted by email or phone and then announced on Facebook. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, participants must answer our question “What One Thing Would Help Transform Your Business and Why?”
- Each finalist will receive a 6 month paid social media management package completely free of charge from OMDIGI Group (winner must provide media spend for campaigns).
- OMDIGI agrees to manage a Facebook ad spend of up to a total of $5000 per month (provided by the winner).
- The prize package is non-transferable and non-refundable
- The prize package is only for promoting one business and it’s associated Facebook page
- The prize package includes paid social media management only, not organic. This does not include any form of organic social production and management. It is for paid campaigns only.
- If necessary as part of the paid campaigns we will provide 1 new creative per month to supplement the campaigns.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to)any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the OMDIGI Group Facebook page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is OMDIGI Group, Suite 201, 79/83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to OMDIGI Group, Suite 201, 79/83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066 not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.